The role of project manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. The project manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee the quality control throughout its life cycle.
• Creation and execution of project work plans and revision as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
• Committed to meeting and exceeding.
• Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Identifies business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
• Holds regular status meetings with project teams and associated departments.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Manages day-to-day client interaction and client interactions.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors those with less experience through formal channels.
• Oversee project team and manage project with project superintendent.
• Maintain project revenue projections and expenses.
• Manage project cost accounting information throughout the project.
• Negotiate and write scopes of work for Global Grab Technologies’ subcontractors.
• Coordinate with general superintendent and field personnel to coordinate personnel requirements for projects.
• Familiarity with perimeter security market.
• Superior verbal and interpersonal communication skills demonstrating ability to work internally across organizational lines and externally with customers and vendors.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Advanced skills in PM system tools to organize, update, and manage project information.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to create solid working relationships with customers, team members, or business leaders.
• BA in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field from an accredited university or college.
• PMP or PgMP certification preferred.
• Ability to travel domestically up to 50% with the potential for some international travel.
• Two years of managing multiple, complex construction projects.
• Ability to work at a computer workstation for prolonged periods of time.
• Manual dexterity involving telephone, keyboard, and other office machine operations.
• Visual acuity when reviewing written information via documents or computer.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs comfortably.
• Ability to stand, supervise at a construction site of varying climates and weather conditions.
• Calculate and synthesize information into summaries, quantities, and values.
• Moderate stress when handling multiple priorities and numerous tasks.
Global GRAB Technologies headquarters in Franklin, TN
Please send any inquiries and resumes to:
Jamie Webb, HR Representative